Government Surplus Liquidation Online Only Auction by Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc.
Auction on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 11:00 AM EDT
Government Surplus Liquidation Online Online Auction
Featuring Tractors, Police Vehicles, Paving Equipment & More from the counties of Lafayette, Sunflower, Yazoo & others.
Bidding Opens: April 2nd @ 11 AM CST
Bidding Closed: April 16th @ 11 AM CST
View complete auction listing here: https://jeffmartinauctioneers.proxibid.com/Jeff-Martin-Auctioneers-Inc/Government-Surplus-Liquidation-Online-Only-Auction/event-catalog/160204
Items located throughout MS.
12% Buyers Premium per item.
All items must be removed by April 23rd, By Appointment Only.
Terms & Conditions of Auction:
- Buyers Premium is added to the high bid price on each item. 12% buyers premium per item.
- Any MDOT Items will have a 10% buyer’s premium per item. MDOT items will be noted in the description as ****MDOT****
- Refresh your screen frequently while bidding online
Online Bidders will be required to:
- Email a copy of valid photo ID
- Speak with online agent at 601-450-6200 via the telephone number you provided during online registration
- Make the full deposit specific to the auction in which you are bidding.
- Local State, City, and County sales tax applies to all purchases.
- ALL NEW INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS MAY BE REQUIRED TO DEPOSIT $10,000 USD. ALL NEW DOMESTIC BIDDERS MAY BE REQUIRED TO DEPOSIT $250 USD BIDDING IN PERSON. CREDIT CARD DEPOSITS WILL BE HELD UP TO (5) BUSINESS DAYS AFTER AUCTION.
- AT AUCTIONEER’S DISCRETION, A BANK LETTER AND PREVIOUS PURCHASE HISTORY WITH ANOTHER AUCTION COMPANY MAY BE ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF DEPOSIT
- Inspection & Preview Days: By APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please inspect all items before bidding. Online bidders may contact our office for more details about an item if needed before bidding.
BUYERS RESPONSIBILITIES: All items are sold “as is, where is” with no guaranties, or warranties as to condition, value, merchantability, safety, or usability. The item will be considered sold without any exceptions upon the final gavel by the auctioneer. Possession will be obtained upon proper settlement. Purchaser will be responsible for the removal, insurance, breakdown, arranging, shifting, loading, and securing of load for any items purchased. It is the buyer’s responsibility to have inspected the item and determined the condition, year, model, serial number and mileage of the item from your inspection. Jeff Martin Auctioneers reserves the right to capture your balance due on your invoice to the credit card given via the auction deposit if the invoice is not paid in full within 48 hours of auction completion. PICK UP AND STORAGE- All items must be removed by date announced at the beginning of the auction and/or date stated on purchase invoice. Items not removed by storage date are subject to a $100 per day/per item storage fee. The auction company reserves the right to sell item at auction for storage cost. Please contact office if you need to make special arrangements for pick up after date.
- All items must be removed by April 23rd. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Other Fees that may apply to purchases:
- $40 Documentation fee is charged to each titled item
- Titles- There is a $40 documentation fee added to each titled item. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc holds a State of MS dealers license and must follow the law according to the State of MS. The auction company will collect and submit sales tax to the state on your behalf. If you are buying for resale or export we must have documentation of proof before sales tax is waived. Titles will be processed within 14 business days after auction unless payment is made in cash or cash equivalent. Titles will be sent to the buyer directly from the State of MS. You will be given a title application copy so that you can purchase your tag from your local DMV. It takes the State of MS up to 8 weeks to process titles. You may request a fast track title for an additional $40 fee.
- $50 State of MS mandated trauma fee on all ATV’S, UTV’S, Go-Karts, and motorcycles
Auction Company reserves the right to remove items from auction or skip items once auction has begun. All announcements made by auctioneer shall supersede any printed material Payment Procedures:
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover however, a 3% fee will be added to the invoice total. Texas Auctions- There will be no 3% fee added for credit cards, however there will be a 3% cash discount offer for payment made with cash of cash equivalent ( cashier’s check, wire transfer, or other checks accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee made payable to Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc.)
- Bidder agrees to pay for purchases, and Bidder represents that he/she has funds necessary for such payment.
- Complete payment is due on date of sale with cash, cashier’s check, credit card, wire, or other checks accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee made payable to Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. All items must be paid in full before bidder leaves the premises. No items will be removed from the premises until payment is made in full. Payment not made as described above will be subject to late fees, penalties and interest plus expenses related to collection cost. Any balance due the day after the final removal date noted on the invoice will be paid by purchaser at a rate of 18% per annu. NO EXCEPTIONS. If Bidder fails to pay for any or all purchases, for whatever reason, including an insufficient check or a stopped check, Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc shall have the cumulative rights set forth in the complete Rules of Auction. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc will contact District Attorney for any checks that are returned for insufficient funds or closed account and proceed with all necessary legal action as needed for collection and or prosecution. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc reserves the right to revoke bidding privileges at anytime.
- For online bidders who do not pay within 3 business days of auction will be considered slow to pay and the auction company reserves the right to ban that buyer from bidding at any future auctions.
- Injury and Damage: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder, bidder’s guests, or agents. Bidder agrees to hold Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc harmless from any personal injury to himself or his agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises. Bidder releases Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc and the seller from any and all liability connected with the removal and transportation of purchases and any and all future uses for the goods purchased herewith.
Buyer's Premium ?
US Dollar $
Accepted methods of payment
- American Express
- Bank Transfer
- Certified Check
- Personal Check